Sunday, September 11, 2011

Books Ahoy!


In case you've been living under a rock for the last few weeks, I'm here to let you know that Borders is going out of business. In fact, if you would like to pick through the remaining scrap you have five days and counting. I found this gem and another quality book about two weeks ago (sorry about the whole "not posting thing"). The book pictured above is Graphic Design Referenced written by Bryony Gomez-Palacio and Armin Vit. This book is phenomenal. It takes me back to my roots in Graphic Design. As the name suggests, the book "references" every facet of design, ranging from history to typography to modern firms. I've only made it to page 85, but I anticipate the rest is just as good.

I can't say much about the second book except for the fact that it's called Letterhead & Logo Design. It's also written by Design Army. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment