Monday, September 5, 2011

Work from RLPS

St. Camillus Assisted Living Rendering

This summer I had the privilege of working for RLPS Architects in Lancaster, PA. As an intern I was exposed to in-house marketing and design principles. RLPS was a great place to work because I was a bit out of my element and the fast-paced nature of work helped me learn so much in a short period of time. RLPS was incredibly rewarding, because a majority of their clientele consisted of schools and retirement communities. In other words, they designed according to functionality rather than just aesthetics alone. I could say so much about RLPS but I think I'll post some of my work instead.
–Here's the link to RLPS Architects:    http://rlps.com/

Web banner  


Map of Accessibility in downtown Lititz in accordance to new town homes at Moravian Manor

Area Rug Design for The Village at Orchard Ridge in Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment